TETIS trailed sprayer with equipment Standart has a BRAVO 400S LT direct-connected computer, which can control the spraying section by section without the need for an additional external control unit (ECU) using instruction cards. Computer is equipped with GPS navigation functions. Differs is in easy installation and excellent price/performance ratio.
- Automatic control of section closing.
- Ability to connect to the system of automatic guidance.
- Variable application control by means of instruction cards.
- Control of 7 water and oil sections.
- Ability to connect to full range of GPS receivers Arag.
- Availability of visual and audible alarms.
- Large selection of software languages and the ability to set different units of measurement (l / ha, gal / acre, l / 100m, GPK, etc.).
- Displayed data: application rate, speed, pressure, flow rate, poured amount, level in tank, worked area, duration of treatment, distance traveled.
- Ability to connect 2 video cameras.
• All graphical and numerical information is presented on one page.
• Simple and intuitive use.
• Fewer steps to start a new treatment.
• Ability to manage multiple profiles (user, tool, tractor).
• Guided procedure of entry data to facilitate setting of parameters required for processing.
Control of measured application rate function by using cards format Shape.
By marking perimeter, can calculate area and automatically graphically separate inside (green) and outside (brown) portions of field.
Instant access to features -
doesn't cover to view
Possible guidance course modes:
by parallel treads,
by curved treads,
by framing and free course.
On complex field view, displays general processing status fields and enlarge specific area.
AG-Star - for a free signal with an accuracy of 28 cm (in basic equipment Standard, Premium, Premium Plus ); and optional: Smart 6L Double Frequency - for a free signal with an accuracy of 18 cm and a paid signal up to 4 cm.Smart 6L RTK - for a free signal with an accuracy of 18 cm and a paid signal up to 2 cm.
• Indication of actual level of liquid in tank;
• Automatic calibration of level of lquid sensor in tank with ability to export / import tank profile.
• IR lighting for night surveillance
• Bracket with adjustable tilt
• Switch for direct or mirror observation
• Color CCD-sensor 1/3 ", 512 x 582 pixels
• Viewing angle 120 °
• Length of connecting cable - 15 meters
• Supply voltage 12 V DC
Driving Assistance System POLARIS ,connected to a Delta 80 / Bravo 400S or Bravo 400SLT, automates the process of driving on both straight and curved routes. During development, special attention was paid to security, using advanced solutions as in hardware and software.
|Display size||5,7” / 145 mm|
|SD card reader|
|USB 2.0 data port|
|External GPS receiver|
|Measurement speed through GPS-receiver|
|Connecting video cameras|
|Connecting to an automatic course guidance system|
|Sectional shutdown of spraying||7|
|Hydraulic control - oil / mix (sections)||7|
|Adjusting the amount of liquid poured out|
|Variable rate control using instruction cards|
|Automatic section control||Sectional|
|Toggle Panels (Water and Oil)|
|BLC (Automatic Boom Stabilization System)||Optional|
* All data and figures are approximate and not binding. We reserve the right to make technical changes.