With solid sowing, productivity will always be greater - this is main observation of our satisfied customers. ALCOR 10 seeding complex performs solid sowing to depth of 40 to 120 mm with a clearly consistent sowing rate, provides each sprout with 3-4 times more feeding area than with row sowing. Thanks to this technology, productivity increases up to 25%, as well as quality of grain.
1. More area of nutrition and lighting for cultivated plants
2. Field area is used optimally
3. Significant savings on herbicides, since there is no room for weeds to develop
4. At time of sowing, seeds and fertilizers are evenly distributed over area and fertilizers don't burn seeds
5. Solid seeding is perfect shade. If there are row spacings in field, then soil intensively loses moisture due to evaporation. It is along interrow distance spacings that deep longitudinal cracks appear, which tear plant roots. Solid sowing completely covers surface of field with a shade, creates comfortable conditions for development of seedlings and preservation of moisture.
6. Moisture - from air. Abundant dew gives up to 1 mm of precipitation per night. Additionally, you can get up to 50 liters of water per square meter per season, which is equivalent to few good rains.
3 in 1. ALCOR 10 seeding complex is pneumatic seeder and fertilizer unit, as well as heavy cultivator with soil cultivation depth of up to 16 cm in one implement:seeding unit can be removed and only cultivator can be used. This solution allows you to effectively optimize seeding and tillage park equipment.
Technology of sowing. ALCOR 10 is intended for solid sowing of grain crops using direct sowing and Mini-till technologies. Resource-saving technology - makes it possible to take care of the ecosystem of your field, avoiding such technological operations as plowing and pre-sowing processing.
Wide range of seeding. ALCOR 10 is intended for sowing cereals, legumes, small-seeded and other crops. Thanks to seeding device and variator, seeding rate from 3 to 450 kg per hectare is achieved, this complex can sow almost any crop, which also eliminates need to purchase additional seeding units.
With seeding complex ALCOR 10, no additional operations are needed BEFORE and AFTER sowing, and unit itself is capable of performing 5 operations at once in single pass:
• Cultivation and 100% paring of weeds at depth from 40 to 180 mm;
• Formation of seedbed and solid sowing with seeding rate from 3 to 450 kg/ha;
• Application of granular fertilizers into sowing rows at rate of 25-200 kg/ha;
• Combing out cut weeds and distributing them evenly over surface of field;
• Rolling of seeding;
• Soil leveling.
One of main advantages is that complex has large plastic tank for seeds with capasity of 9 630 liters. Thanks to this capacity ALCOR 10 can work without additional stops for additional loading.
Using plastic tank reduces weight of unit, improves its performance, due to fact that plastic isn't subject to corrosion.
Hydraulic loading device (screw) - makes it easier to load tank.
Fan is driven by a self-contained diesel 24hp engine from "Lombardini" company with 33 l fuel tank, which provides operation of up to 50 ha with one refueling
To create torque in fan, a complete set with hydraulic motor is possible by prior arrangement upon purchase.
Block of adjustable metering reel devices installed separately for seed and fertilizer tanks. Coils are made of polyurethane, and therefore have an increased service life.
Double-circuit pneumatic system is for separate seeds and fertilizers transportation to working units. Compared to competitors, which have a single-circuit pneumatic system, ALCOR 10 uses separate supply of seeds and fertilizers, which allows sowing and applying large amounts of seeds and fertilizers, and guaranteed to prevent clogging in grain pipelines.
Pneumatic conveying and horizontal destribution heads that perfectly cope with sowing of even heavy seeds of pulses and legumes. Compared to vertical destribution heads, horizontal destribution heads contribute spreading (12% more) seeds by disc openers.
Seeding complex ALCOR 10 has step less gear mechanism (variator), which provides easy and quick adjustment of seeding rate of seeds and fertilizers, and reduces time for setting up seeding system. You can set any seeding rate as you see fit. Device can be easily adjusted for various types of seeds, caliber, moisture.
ALCOR is equipped with C-shaped racks and 375 mm wide arrow paws (manufactured by ELVORTI) made of boron steels with increased wear resistance.
Advantage of working units of seeding complex ALCOR 10 is unique design of paw and spreader, due to which earth doesn't get under paw. With help of above, we achieve continuous sowing - seeds and fertilizers are distributed over entire width of paw, and due to fact that paws are overlapped, stripes join and form continuous seedling carpet.
On ALCOR 10 SC, scrapers are specially designed for press wheels. They follow shape of roller and easily remove dirt from it. Harrow is installed behind press wheels, which additionally level field.
Seeding control system allows you to control seeding from each opener from tractor cab directly during sowing. Seeding sensor is installed on each seed tube, which monitors not only seeding delay, but even decrease in the seed flow. An alert is displayed on board computer, and in case of malfunctions, an audible alarm. In addition, processor records information: seeding rate, amount of sown area, presence of seeds in tank, etc. System is adjustable for any caliber of seeds, is reliable, moisture resistant, not sensitive to shaking.
Today market of seeding complexes is quite extensive, most of complexes meet requirements of modern farmer, therefore it is difficult to choose one or another machine. ALCOR 10 from ELVORTI is optimal solution for your agribusiness:
1. Solid sowing, yield increases up to 25% per hectare, functionality and ease of use.
2. During the daylight hours with the ALCOR 10 sowing complex with tractor of 280-320 hp. can be sown with high quality from 80 to 120 hectares. This allows planting to be carried out in the shortest possible time. .
3. Significant resource saving. One tractor with driver and one grain carrier with driver is quite enough for carrying out whole complex of sowing work. Full sowing cycle is performed in one pass through the field. You save fuel, money and don't worry about the result. ALCOR 10 turns sowing in measured labor process.
4. Moisture saving. Few seconds pass from moment of sowing grain and applying fertilizers to moment of packing and mulching soil with harrow. In such a short time, earth doesn't have time to lose moisture.
5. Seeding complex ALCOR 10 - manufactured at high-tech plant that meets all international standards for production of agricultural machinery.
6. Service support and spare parts can be obtained within 24 hours through an extensive dealer network. This means that during sowing season you will not have to stand idle, waiting for delivery of rare part.
7. When sowing with ALCOR 10 seeding complex with 320 hp tractor, fuel consumption is 7 l / ha. All this reduces costs in production of agricultural products and makes working with ALCOR 10 more profitable in comparison with other units, or, with choosing traditional sowing technology that requires larger fleet of equipment.
Working in agricultural machinery market for over 145 years, “Elvorti” plant always offers farmers not just competitive products, but machinery that is key to profitable agricultural production in today's unstable economic conditions. After all, main task of manufacturer is to ensure efficiency and benefit of using equipment for each of its buyers.
* All data and drawings are approximate and non-binding. All rights, to make technical changes to the design reserving to us. Check in more information with the regional manager.
Seeding complexes ALCOR 7.5 are designed for solid sowing of grain, leguminous and othe...